Sunday, September 15, 2013

Remembering While We Wait: December 25, 2012 CHRISTMAS DAY



So...During Christmas of 2011, we felt for certain that we would have our new children home by Christmas of 2012. Not so. Our children were definitely in our hearts and minds on Christmas Day, though. My sister surprised me with the most thoughtful gift...I love it so much! I love the meaning behind it, her incredible talent that she shared, and the fact that she knew what would touch my heart the most... "FAMILY" in my children's language! To top off a wonderful day of family, we returned home from several days of being away and checked our mailbox. Waiting for us was our children's I800 Approvals...the U.S. has no objection to us becoming parents to A and S! What a sweet Christmas gift from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment