Friday, September 27, 2013

Third Hearing Scheduled!

It seems to be consistent that the court website updates around 4:00 PM eastern time the day after the hearings. I would know...I check it often enough! I got several emails, texts and phone calls throughout the day from friends and family wondering if we had heard any news. I was standing in the check out line at a Goodwill in Newnan, GA when I pulled up the website from my phone. My heart started pounding when I saw that our third and hopefully final hearing is next Monday on October 1st! We are flying through court at an unprecedented rate. I have not even seen Indian families go through this quickly. The rapid movement at this point may mean that the judge recognizes the special needs status of our children due to their age and sibling status. I am beyond grateful. We are now praying that this third hearing is the final hearing. If so, we could be traveling in four weeks! I think Jeff is in a panic, and after my hours upon hours of browsing online at salwar kameez and kurtas, there may not even be enough time to order them and have them arrive before we travel! Crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment